Designed specifically for extreme environments such as industrial plants, Northwire’s line of Fieldbus cables offers high performance, robust materials, and unique features for a diverse range of applications. As one of the leading Fieldbus cable manufacturers, NWI’s DataCELL line of Fieldbus systems includes FOUNDATION fieldbus cable for H1 Type A applications, instrumentation tray cable, ITC/PLTC-ER rated Fieldbus cable, Marshaling EZ, and more to give customers the ideal solution for their needs.
Fieldbus CableNorthwire offers tailored products in its DataCELL line that include features such as:
- Meets or exceeds the new FF-844 specifications for Type A
- CSA certified, RoHS and REACH qualified, and approved for CE Mark
- UL listed ITC/PLTC-ER and CSA CMX-Outdoor-CMG
- Arctic grade and marine shipboard rated
- Resistance to impact, cut, flame, oil, water, and UV rays
- Suitability for use in Class I, Div 2 hazardous locations
- A round, smooth jacket that makes stripping and installation effortless and secure
- 18 and 16 AWG, single and multi-pair cables with alternate color, shielding and grounding options
Additionally, Northwire’s ITC-ER rating on all versions eliminates the need for conduit in most applications, and the ITC/PLTC-ER rated fieldbus cables pass the same crush and impact tests for metal clad cable (UL 1569) without difficult metal armor.