Cicoil has released its New Flexible Flat Cables Capabilities Brochure. Available in electronic format, the 8 page, full color overview guide offers an extensive selection of standard cables & assemblies, custom capabilities, Cable Configurator Design Tool, key applications and technical field sales support tools.
Available here, this “Paperless” Overview Brochure can be easily downloaded to a PC, laptop and mobile devices, such as Apple and Android cell phones and tablets. Aside from being more convenient for customers, the digital brochure also saves paper, energy and the environment.
The innovative brochure offers a one page summary for Cicoil’s enhanced Standard Product groups, including features & benefits, applications; cable assembly capabilities; and value added options:
- Motion Control Cables – Motion Series, Motion Series Plus, EZ-Flexx Motion Series Plus (Easy to separate & strip), Motor Power and Shielded Signal Cables
- Video and Data Cables – Cat 5e and Cat 6, Camera Link Controlled Impedance, USB 2.0 and 3.0, Flexible Coax, HDMI and Fire Wire Cables
- Highly Flexible Unshielded Cables – Continuous Flex Control and Power Cable, Hi-Temp IDC Ribbon, Hi-Temp Festoon, High Voltage Single Conductor and Thermocouple Cables
- Cable Assemblies: “Specials are Standard at Cicoil” which showcases unlimited connector options, custom shapes and formed cables
- Value Added Options: Space/Vacuum certification, Integrated tubing and molding
- Low Friction Coatings: When cables need to be stacked together, or where a lower friction surface is desired, two different cable finishes are available: GlideRite and SlideRite
- StripMount Integrated Mounting Strip: design makes it quick and easy to mount cables to any surface
- Online Cable Configurator: Located at www.cicoil.com/flat-cable/configurator, an entire section of the website is also dedicated to this Free Web-Based Tool, which allows a user to easily design a cable in minutes and possibly seconds.