Cicoil is pleased to announce the release of its new Low Smoke and Zero Halogen Cable Catalog. The 16-page, full color PDF catalog offers a selection of 448-plus standard part numbers, six products, custom capabilities, information resources, comparative tables and technical sales support tools.
By nature, all Cicoil cables are halogen and flame retardant (HFFR), however the select product designs in the LSZH products catalog have been tested by a UKAS certified lab for smoke, toxicity, flammability, and halogen content. The Cables passed all the tests.
The catalog features one-page outlines for each LSZH product, including product features and benefits, specifications, applications, photos and ordering information for each bulk cable and cable assembly design:
- Continuous Flex Hi Flex Unshielded Multi-Conductor Cables: Available from 28 to 4 AWG with 2 to 12 conductors, this cable offers long performance life in dynamic flexing applications.
- Continuous Motion Hi Flex Single Conductor Cables – Available from 30 to 4 AWG, this power cable is excellent for high voltage applications.
- High Flex, High Temperature IDC Ribbon Cables – Available in conductor counts up to 64 conductors, the 28 AWG ultra-pure cable performs exceptionally well in extreme temperature conditions (-65°C to 260°C)
- High Flex, High Temperature Micro IDC Ribbon Cables – Available in conductor counts up to 34 conductors, the 30 AWG cable is excellent for tight spaces
- High Temperature Festoon Cable – Available from 18 to 4 AWG, this cable is excellent for use in extremely harsh environments.
Located at www.cicoil.com, this “Paperless” Overview Catalog can be easily downloaded to a PC, laptop and mobile devices, such as Apple and Android cell phones and tablets.
Cicoil’s “Crystal Clear” LSZH cables contain no harmful contaminants, are low outgas, Class 1 Clean Room Rated. RoHS & REACH Compliant and are cured continuously, with no debris or material impurities in an automated, climate-controlled environment. The cables also pass UL/CSA VW-1, FT 1 & FT 2, UL 94V-0 flammability testing, HL1 & HL2 levels of EN 45545-1 and FAA burn testing.